- Sturdy is hosted on AWS, with encryption in transit and at rest.
- Sturdy stores your name, email, and GitHub username.
- Payment information is processed by Stripe.
- Content that you provide through the use of the service is used strictly for the purpose of providing the service.
- If you want to exercise your data protection rights, contact us at email@example.com.
What data do we collect?
Sturdy collects the following data:
- Authentication data: Email, Full Name, and GitHub username.
- Billing information: Email and Full Name.
- Content you provide through the use of the Services: When you use the Sturdy SaaS, we store the contents of the codebases that you are creating through Sturdy. This information is accessed strictly for the purpose of providing the service.
- Usage information: When Sturdy is setup to track the contents of a directory on your computer, and the Sturdy application is running on your computer, changes made to these files in the tracked directory will be uploaded to Sturdys servers. This information is transmitted strictly for the purpose of providing the service.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Sturdy with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Install and run the Sturdy application / extension.
How will we use your data?
Sturdy collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Provide the Sturdy services.
Appendix: Sub processors
|Sub-processor||Service provided||Location of the sub-processor|
|Stripe||Billing Provider||United States of America|
|Amazon Web Services||Cloud service provider||European Union|
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data in the European Union. All data is encrypted in transit between you and the Sturdy servers.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
If you are displeased with us
If you are dissatisfied with how we process your personal data, please contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact the Swedish Data Protection Authority (Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten, www.imy.se, email@example.com ).